ITshield firewall what's the opinion

From: Frank (yxpan_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 12/15/03

    Date: 14 Dec 2003 15:19:29 -0800

    I use it for our company for more than 2 months. It is very easy to
    install. Our company used public IP addresses for every system. I
    installed it in bridge mode, and reset the ISP modem, and every thing
    is OK. It is also very easy to configure the rules.

    It generates very clear and descriptive log messages. From the log, I
    can monitor what is going on in our network.

    I use the unlimited evaluation license. SO I have no idea about its
    free license.

    Frank
    http://www.indefense.com