Re: Sadam

From: MyndPhlyp (notreally_at_home.now)
Date: 12/14/03

    Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:23:54 GMT

    "Jens Hoffmann" <jh@bofh.de> wrote in message
    news:slrnbtp4jn.kia.jh@churrasco.bofh.de...

    > > Now let's pull out his fingernails and toenails with pliers (1 per
    > > day).
    >
    > Where is the difference between someone acting like this and Saddam?

    The difference is which side holds the gun. <g>

    (Let's see here ... Amendment II of the Bill of Rights is the one about
    "freedom of speach," right? Whoever holds the guns, speaks!)

    • Re: Gifts vs. Money
      ... A burglar breaks into my house. ... I confront him, with a gun. ... The burglar isn't acting in self-defence in bringing a gun, ...
      (rec.arts.sf.misc)
    • Re: Mythbusters!
      ... have no legal basis for firing a gun at anyone unless you are acting ... in self-defense. ...
      (rec.hunting)
    • Obamas buddy comes to his defense....
      ... Because he's acting like a little Hitler, ... gun to Washington if enough of you would go with me." ...
      (rec.sport.football.college)
    • OT Update on DSis
      ... She may have jumped the gun a little, apparently her blood tests ... "aren't acting as they should". ... which, IMO, is too early for making announcements of this sort. ...
      (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)