Re: How Effective Are Firewalls and Anti Virus Applications

From: George Hester (hesterloli_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 12/06/03

Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:35:46 -0500

Why does "she" do this? "She" always starts with how "she's" gonna save the world and then comes back, "See, I saved it!!!" I don't understand. "She" ain't saved sh*t. And then it starts all over agian. Hey tracker you saved us. OK??? You done saved us. OK??? We don't need to be saved no more. We saved. I been saved!!!

--
George Hester