Re: Check Point FireWall-1 and CCSA

From: Richard H Miller (rick_at_bcm.tmc.edu)
Date: 10/24/03

Date: 24 Oct 2003 06:53:05 GMT

Beoweolf (Beoweolf-spam@pacbell.net) wrote:
: Also. Version 5.11 of the Boson simulations is not based on NG-AI. It's
: highest reference is FP3, some of the questions still refer to SKIP, FWZ and
: FW-1 as valid, active protocols, which we both know are no longer supported
: in (FP3 and FP4)-NG-AI

I have not had a chance to really look. I saw the note that the CCSA test and
the CCSE test included aspects of NG AI. I think the inclusion of these old
things is a problem with Boson.

: If there is a newer version out, it hadn't been announced, openned to
: general release as far as I know.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Check Point FireWall-1 and CCSA
    ... Version 5.11 of the Boson simulations is not based on NG-AI. ... highest reference is FP3, some of the questions still refer to SKIP, FWZ and ... : in (FP3 and FP4)-NG-AI ... I saw the note that the CCSA test and ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Check Point FireWall-1 and CCSA
    ... Version 5.11 of the Boson simulations is not based on NG-AI. ... in (FP3 and FP4)-NG-AI ... > checkpoint exams are becoming less of 'paper' certifications and more ... > the availability of the documentation, courseware and software, should ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Check Point FireWall-1 and CCSA
    ... Version 5.11 of the Boson simulations is not based on NG-AI. ... in (FP3 and FP4)-NG-AI ... > checkpoint exams are becoming less of 'paper' certifications and more ... > the availability of the documentation, courseware and software, should ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)