Check Point Question

From: paul tomlinson (paul_tomlin_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/19/03

Date: 19 Oct 2003 09:57:02 -0700

We have checkpoint Enterprise installed in our head office and want to
connect two remote branches into our existing VPN

12 users in one remote site

20 users in the other remote site

Going to put onto a Win2k server, P4 2.66, 512mb Ram

What Checkpoint software should i be buying, for the remote sites??

Any help would be appreciated

Paul

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VPN routing
    ... A remote site connected by a point-to-point T1. ... We can connect with a VPN directly to the firewall's external ... The main firewall does have a static route for 10.0.3.0/24 through ...
    (comp.dcom.vpn)
  • Re: VPN routing
    ... A remote site connected by a point-to-point T1. ... We can connect with a VPN directly to the firewall's external ... The main firewall does have a static route for 10.0.3.0/24 through ... by VPN to this new connection, the remote computer routed *all* packets ...
    (comp.dcom.vpn)
  • Re: Security question re- VPN clients on wireless networks
    ... Vpn's are only as secure as the remote site. ... trojan/virus etc it could get to the server via the VPN. ... is fairly safe and a little faster than running it though a VPN. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: VPN WinXP Firewall
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN, Anti-Virus, Tips & Troubleshooting on ... It connects OK but the name mappings (net use x: ... > The remote clients go thru a Linksys BEFSX41 at the remote site. ... The problem seems to have begun when the Win XP firewall update ...
  • Re: 2nd site questions
    ... The document access traffic will go through VPN ... connection, therefore, the remote site clients access their My Documents ... VPN devices from SBS to your Cisco router to see if it help. ... Redirection for all users. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)