firewall problems

From: Tom News (
Date: 10/19/03

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:16:42 +0100

i have a home network the host computer (ICS i think) has norton firewall on
it, how do bypass it to get into my computer as when it is on i cannot get

Tom C

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Home Network - catch 22 with ICS
    ... >For over a year I have had a great home network with sharing of the internet ... I cannot get ICS to work. ... >The Client Computer connects to the HOST COMPUTER with the ... Your network has a router, and a router's purpose is to share a cable ...
  • Re: DHCP error causing shutdown?
    ... Nepatsfan wrote: ... > for certain whether that's what is causing your host computer to ... > ICS using dialup never has a router in the mix. ...
  • Re: Network DSL Problems and related XP problems
    ... Not clear whether you want to run ICS, or you used to and don't ... wizzard as I did the first time I setup this network. ... 2nd.Problem-DSL modem access is denied on host computer. ... 4th.Probelm-System restore will not restore host computer to any restore ...
  • Re: DHCP error causing shutdown?
    ... >> of the DHCP service running on your network, the ICS host PC ... > Would this cause the host computer to go into suspend/sleep? ...
  • disable of ICS in Windows XP for wireless networking
    ... base station set up wizard configured, ... notice that ICS needed to be disabled. ... enable/disable ICS by clearing or unclearing appropriate ... connection with the host computer? ...