Re: Malicious Hacker Activity

n1pop_at_hotmail.com
Date: 10/17/03

Date: 17 Oct 2003 12:43:02 -0700

Tracker <"snailmail(removevalid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<3F8DD939.DC02F05C@yahoo.com>...
> OK malicious hackers you have pissed ,me off. deal with it. This babe
> is going to expose your hacking activites, and I'm going to hit ya hard,
>
> Tracker

Hey! I know this person, she says she has this book, supposed to be
full of secret hacker crap and stuff. You might want to ...

Oops. You probably already know what author.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Malicious Hacker Activity
    ... This babe ... > is going to expose your hacking activites, and I'm going to hit ya hard, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Malicious Hacker Activity
    ... > OK malicious hackers you have pissed,me off. ... > is going to expose your hacking activites, and I'm going to hit ya hard, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Hackers
    ... No one on the internet will change our minds on malicious hackers. ... have the proof and will expose it soon. ... We don't care who performs what ... The computer user ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)