Re: Review #4

Andy_at_nospam.co.uk
Date: 10/15/03

Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:46:23 +0200

Tracker <"snailmail(removevalid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

>This babe was going to finish editing this with the updates provided by
>"The Trackers", but a few malicious hackers had my interest and
>contacting and closing their avenues was more important to me. These
>Reviews have made some of "The Trackers" a bit pissed at me and pissed
>at you. So I may finish the reviews alone without their help because no
>one needs to ever be pissed at me. Will try to finish it and a few
>other Reviews tomorrow. We'll did have some problems understanding the
>remarks given concerning my book.
>
>The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking,
>Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
>Windows and different types of Servers can be found at:
>http://geocities.com/secure2003flop
>
>Tracker

Why are you editing. You keep promising me you will go and chase the
terrorists and we need you unique abilities in that field.

Leave us simple souls in this newsgroup alone, Bin Laden is still alive and
we need you to catch him for us.

Andy

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Review #4
    ... > contacting and closing their avenues was more important to me. ... So I may finish the reviews alone without their help because no ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Review #4
    ... > contacting and closing their avenues was more important to me. ... So I may finish the reviews alone without their help because no ...
    (alt.computer.security)