Re: check computer

From: ELE OLO (dingtan_at_eleolo.com)
Date: 10/02/03

Date: 2 Oct 2003 07:10:56 -0700

Hi,

A VPN is a virtual private network. It is used to act as a tunnel for
transporting encrypted secure communications between 2 points. It is
typically used by people and companies for secure company
communications without the expensive cost associated with frame relays
and dedicated lines.
Any VPN traffic can pass through routers, switches, hubs, etc......
Most of them just don't do anything extra to the encapsulated traffic.
So I think your router can use vpn, but it just does not define the
actual
vpn traffic....

Dean