Re: Repeated Attacks Backdoor/Subseven Trojan

From: Maxime Ducharme (maxime_at_pandore-designSPAMISBAD.com)
Date: 10/01/03

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 13:37:11 -0400

Hi,
    it is possible a trojan got into your host, and the remote host
is trying to get into your cimputer.

Like Lars said, your firewall blocks it so there is nothing
to worry about.

There are also many "trojaned host scanners" on Internet, so they
simply pick up random IP addresses, and at some point get yours
and test your comp.

Your firewall refused it, so your host dont get in the "trojaners"
target list.

Ciao

  Maxime Ducharme
  Administrateur reseau, Programmeur

"Edward Westin" <ewestin@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have been repeatedly recieving warnings from Norton Internet
> Security similar to the following:
>
> "Block Backdoor/SubSeven Trojan horse. Remote computer (64.167.78.119,
> 4158)"
>
> It is always a Backdoor/Subseven Trojan. I can't seem to get any info
> on the remote comp (the above numbers accurate) using whois. What are
> my options here. Any input would be most appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Can image from Laptop A display on Laptop B?
    ... UltraVNC. ... need permission on each host to install the server on the target host ... permission on each remote host (so you can install the client there to ... to connect to the UltraVNC server back on the target host. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Can image from Laptop A display on Laptop B?
    ... screen also display on the screens of the other laptops, ... However, you need permission on each host to install the server on the target host (so you can connect to it from a remote host to see its screen), or permission on each remote host. ... UltraVNC can use an SSL plug-in to secure your traffic between the remote and server hosts, especially important for work if you are going across the Internet and not using a VPN. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • VPN Not able to pass traffic.
    ... I am configuring a VPN site 2 site tunnel. ... isakmp policy 5 authentication pre-share ... access-list to-phillips permit ip host local host ip remote host ip ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • [ RFC Index | Usenet FAQs | Web FAQs | Documents | Cities | Patents ] RFC 1 + Host
    ... RFC 1 + Host Software ... MEM Transmission and Error Checking ... Establishment of a Connection ... seems natural to provide the ability to use any remote HOST as if ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: consrv.dll
    ... easy enough to repair. ... host that host is infected. ... It's a resident trojan. ... to load it later isn't infecting a machine. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)