Re: Repeated Attacks Backdoor/Subseven Trojan

From: Maxime Ducharme (maxime_at_pandore-designSPAMISBAD.com)
Date: 10/01/03

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 13:37:11 -0400

Hi,
    it is possible a trojan got into your host, and the remote host
is trying to get into your cimputer.

Like Lars said, your firewall blocks it so there is nothing
to worry about.

There are also many "trojaned host scanners" on Internet, so they
simply pick up random IP addresses, and at some point get yours
and test your comp.

Your firewall refused it, so your host dont get in the "trojaners"
target list.

Ciao

  Maxime Ducharme
  Administrateur reseau, Programmeur