FTP problem with Symantec Firewall

julia131_at_netzero.com
Date: 10/01/03

Date: 30 Sep 2003 17:03:29 -0700

Hello,
I have a Symantec Enterprise Firewall 7.0 server. I have created
new users and "Network Entities" for my clients. The ftp works
only for "get" operation and not "put". What other configurations
are needed to get this working? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Julia

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IIS 6.0 FTP
    ... if your ftp is working first. ... So, go to the remote machine (which allow to connect to your iis server), go ... The ftp server connection msgs you posted, doesn't look like IIS FTP to me. ... clients are using an order entry program created in Microsoft access. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: IIS 6.0 FTP
    ... if your ftp is working first. ... So, go to the remote machine (which allow to connect to your iis server), go ... The ftp server connection msgs you posted, doesn't look like IIS FTP to me. ... clients are using an order entry program created in Microsoft access. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: IIS 6.0 FTP
    ... Server port: 21. ... I doubt IIS FTP has such feature. ... next, general 530 error indicating login failed, that could due to ... clients are using an order entry program created in Microsoft access. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: SBS2000, ISA server, FTP does not work on clients
    ... I'm going to try disabling packet filtering on the ISA ... between the second NIC on the server and the broadband ... ftp of the clients working of course) as the 'firewall' ... >clients to use FTP services? ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: SBS2000, ISA server, FTP does not work on clients
    ... The server does not have the firewall client installed, ... but does it use the ISA settings? ... The server needs to use ftp as it FTP's the antivirus ... clients to use FTP services? ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)