Kerio Personal Firewall

From: marcellina (marcellina_at_aresares.net)
Date: 09/25/03

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:18:24 GMT

hello, sorry for my english in advance.
i've installed kerio personal firewall on my windows 2000 professional pc.
It works good, but sometimes when i try to open firewall status windows, a
message appears saying: StatLoadStatistics: unable to get statistics from
driver - error: 234
Does anyone know what does it mean?
Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Recommendations for a free Win2000 firewall?
    ... Windows 2000 with updates. ... Kerio Personal Firewall 2.1.5 ... protecting a personal computer against hacker attacks and data leaks. ... low-level driver loaded into the system kernel. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: should these be connecting to the internet?
    ... "Mike Henley" wrote in message ... I'm using Kerio personal firewall 4, I have to decide about the ... Windows NT Logon Application ... Userinit Logon Application ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: I cant access anything in control panel,please help Im desperate
    ... > the spam with mailwasher,so I think that I picked up those worms while ... > Kerio personal firewall. ... these utilities may have better luck in Safe Mode ... How to Perform an In-Place Upgrade of Windows XP ...
  • Re: looking for a firewall
    ... > wondering which firewalls are compatible with windows xp home sp2 and avast ... I use the free version of Kerio personal firewall with avast! ... windows xp sp2 on my laptop. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Kerio Personal Firewall
    ... i've installed kerio personal firewall on my windows 2000 professional pc. ... It works good, but sometimes when i try to open firewall status windows, a ... driver - error: 234 ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)