Re: Tracker Book Material - Will go offline tonight

From: Chuck (cacrollthespam_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/15/03

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:37:24 -0700

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:01:55 GMT, Leythos <void@nowhere.com> wrote:

>Just an update:
>
>As of 12:55PM 9/15/2003 there have been 156 unique (non-hacking)
>visitors to the site, there have also been 40 attempts to hack the site.
>
>As of today, Tracker has not sent any new information and has not
>replied to the email I've sent trying to help. I don't know if Tracker
>has read the RESPONSES on the web site (I didn't take the time to put
>the SMTP server IP address from her email with a IP subnet from
>visitors) to see if I could tell if she's looked at the site.
>
>I will remove the site later tonight.
>
>I will copy all of the reviews (removing their email addresses) and send
>them to Trackers email address.
>
>While I'm not sure if this has done any good, it appears that there are
>some very polite people out there taking the time to send constructive
>feedback to Tracker - I hope that she understands and learns from it.
>
>Thanks for all of your help, here's to hoping it did some good.
>
>Review site at http://24.123.143.102

We all thank you for your attempt at helping to straighten her out.

Interesting enough, she is now advertising her book on her new
GeoSlums address (added a "0" to the end of the old). Let's see how
long before it gets nuked.

Chuck
cacrollthespam@yahoo.com
Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me!
Trusted Computing? Right! http://www.againsttcpa.com/
WHAT IS THE CBDTPA? http://www.stoppoliceware.org/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Free Internet- What The Malicious Hackers Dont Want You To Know
    ... >> while scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall ... >> BULLSHIT! ... Tracker is selling prison art. ... Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me! ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Tracker Book Material - Will go offline tonight
    ... there have also been 40 attempts to hack the site. ... I don't know if Tracker ... >some very polite people out there taking the time to send constructive ... Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me! ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Tracker Book Material - Will go offline tonight
    ... there have also been 40 attempts to hack the site. ... I don't know if Tracker ... >some very polite people out there taking the time to send constructive ... Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me! ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Tracker Book Material - Will go offline tonight
    ... there have also been 40 attempts to hack the site. ... I don't know if Tracker ... some very polite people out there taking the time to send constructive ... Review site at http://24.123.143.102 ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)