Re: Web Filter/Blocker suggestions

From: Larry (nospam_at_home.com)
Date: 06/13/03

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:55:29 GMT

I agree. Get a license for 300 stations with Webwasher. Best HTML
proxy server on the market.

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 05:32:24 +0200, Solbu <solbu@ugyldig.start.no>
wrote:

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cannot access some websites
    ... >>page (missing banners, missing icons or graphics). ... >>workaround and that is by specifying a public proxy server in my IE6.0 ... Then all web sites come up just fine, ... >>tried alternate DNS servers ...
  • Re: Cannot access some websites
    ... >connect to some web sites, or I am unable to see all the content of a web ... >page (missing banners, missing icons or graphics). ... >workaround and that is by specifying a public proxy server in my IE6.0 ... >tried alternate DNS servers ...
  • Script files blocked by Web Proxy on some web sites
    ... web sites, but I can’t find where in the ISA configuration to correct this. ... If I don’t set my browser to use the proxy server, ... only loads certain portions. ... when looking at this I can see javascript errors. ...
    (microsoft.public.isaserver)
  • isues with GPO for IE Proxy Settings......
    ... One of my colleagues set up a GPO at a client's site some two years ago and everything was working fine and dandy until one of the servers was replaced. ... I entered 0.0.0.0 as the Proxy Server and there is no proxy server anymore. ... I am going from memory so I believe that this is the name of the file...anyway, I opened it up and it does hold all of the 'allowed' web sites. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: Logging inet activities
    ... > Install a proxy server between the network and the Internet, ... > clients to use the proxy, then read the logs... ... You might also want to take a look at "squid guard". ... squidGuard works with Squid to block access to sites by domain, ...
    (comp.os.linux)