Re: Web Filter/Blocker suggestions

From: Solbu (solbu_at_ugyldig.start.no)
Date: 06/13/03

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 05:32:24 +0200

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hosts file: nothing allowed but microsoft.com
    ... >| I'd like to edit the hosts file so that the only domain ... I want to block access to ligitimate sites. ... This is a customer ... listening station kiosk which needs to access microsoft (for WMP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Web Filter/Blocker suggestions
    ... I am in a corporate environment (all Microsoft) with ... > I want to set up some way to block access to certain web sites, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)