Re: He deserves it!

From: chrisclu (ng.8.chrisclu_at_spamgourmet.com)
Date: 06/13/03

Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:57:35 GMT

"optikl" <optikl@aol.com> wrote in message
news:BZ7Ga.170619$M01.80342@sccrnsc02...

> "Lars M. Hansen" <badnews@hansenonline.net> wrote in message
> > On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:08:56 GMT, Flame Duane! spoketh
> >
> > >SWINE!
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > You just earned yourself 4 abuse complaints.
> >
> > Have a nice day.
> >
> He must be pretty stupid. He leaves a trail that ensures his account will
be
> cancelled by his ISP. Wait 'til they read his headers ;). Talk about
> "racist" ;).

Are you referring to anonymous?
chris

---

  • Re: Passport sign-in problems
    ... It is a network of machines, for crying out loud; they are a stupid as sand ... > this account, and it keeps saying that it doesn't match ... though computer chip silicon is not directly derived from sand silica.} ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Two new installations
    ... >> evidence against Linux? ... > someone could account for the evidence. ... than "we must be right because all the witnesses are stupid". ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • How not to be clever
    ... never visited was signing up for one of those social ... notworking sites, and thinking he'd be clever (and perhaps ... stupid, like giving an address in someone else's extant ... Taking over the account, making a few tweaks to the profile, ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: share a folder in a workgroup
    ... If you have XP home Microsoft have ... Activate the guest account ... all shared folders & drives are now protected by this password - only one ... When youv'e finished complain to microsoft so they sort this stupid ...