Re: internet activity site - has block lists?

From: nunya (business_at_127.0.0.1)
Date: 05/12/03

Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 18:38:20 -0700

http://www.dshield.org/

--
Microsoft is not the answer, it is the question. The answer is NO!!!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: internet activity site - has block lists?
    ... Leythos writes: ... I import the block lists into my firewall and can't seem ... > to remember the site anymore. ... This post does not necessarily represent the views of my employer. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: internet activity site - has block lists?
    ... Leythos wrote: ... I import the block lists into my firewall and can't seem ... > to remember the site anymore. ...
    (alt.computer.security)