Re: solaris pkgs for checkpoint fw

From: Joe Bloggs (joebloggs74@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/06/03

From: "Joe Bloggs" <joebloggs74@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:59:22 -0000

"J&J" <vze2q6s3@verizon.net.not.this> wrote in message
news:fhA9a.58$88.46@nwrdny01.gnilink.net...
> I want to install sparc sol 9 with checkpoint FW-1 NG3. But I can't find
> which are the required packages for this to work. If I install the
required
> pkgs for sol 8 according to checkpoint web page it doesn't work. (That's
> what checkpoint told me to do).

Wonder if you could elaborate a little. When you say it doesn't work,
what's the error? And which checkpoint web page are you following
instructions from?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: solaris pkgs for checkpoint fw
    ... > which are the required packages for this to work. ... If I install the required ... For Checkpoint with Solaris 8, you may find this article useful: ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • solaris pkgs for checkpoint fw
    ... I want to install sparc sol 9 with checkpoint FW-1 NG3. ... which are the required packages for this to work. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Office 2010
    ... Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang ... This is a corporate install of OFFIce that was just cleanly redone. ... The store C:\Documents and Settings\rhs\Local Settings\Application ... Data\Microsoft\Outlook\SharePoint Lists.pst has detected a catalog checkpoint. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Checkpoint firewall for Linux
    ... A firewall that "works" most of the time. ... I will not claim that Checkpoint is unbeatable or unbreakable, ... As Microsoft has made their server product easier to install and manage, ... competing solution and dealing with support and licensing headaches ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Zonelabs lost this customer forever!
    ... Zone Alarm ahs be purchased by CheckPoint. ... logical to assume that CheckPoint will install "upgrades" to the ZA product ... > customer service said they won't refund my money even though their ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)