Re: Is there a free version of BlackIce?

From: Kulvinder Singh Matharu (real-address-in-sig@lineone.net)
Date: 01/29/03

From: Kulvinder Singh Matharu <real-address-in-sig@lineone.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:02:17 +0000

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:45:45 -0500, "JR" <notlikely@nowhere.com>
wrote:

[snip]
>Are there any other free firewalls other than ZA or Kario that are worth
>recommending to customers.

Outpost (free) from Agnitum is also worth a try. I use Outpost Pro
and it fits my needs.

http://www.agnitum.com/

--
Kulvinder Singh Matharu
E-mail : ksmatharu # ieee . org [without the spaces and where #=@]

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Is there a free version of BlackIce?
    ... >> Are there any other free firewalls other than ZA or Kario that are worth ... >> recommending to customers. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Is there a free version of BlackIce?
    ... >> Are there any other free firewalls other than ZA or Kario that are worth ... >> recommending to customers. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: selecting a free firewall
    ... > could anybody advise on the best choice of free firewalls for home use. ... > Roy Stannard ... Look hard at Agnitum's Outpost. ... It's getting very good reviews. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: selecting a free firewall
    ... > could anybody advise on the best choice of free firewalls for ... I've had a look at ZA and Sygate. ... > Are there any others worth considering. ... > Roy Stannard ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)