Re: PCAnywhere vs Control IT??? Other Retail Products?

From: mhicaoidh (mhic_aoidh@NOSPAMhotmail.com)
Date: 08/22/02

From: "mhicaoidh" <mhic_aoidh@NOSPAMhotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:45:49 GMT

Taking a moment's reflection, Adam Pavelec mused:

| It isn't retail per se, but VNC has worked great for me. The price is
| hard to beat, not to mention the plethora of OS choices.

    Sure, don't mention that it's FREE! ;-) Works real well, the only
drawback is that it doesn't allow file transferring.... But, I believe
there is a third party add-on that does.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: PCAnywhere vs Control IT??? Other Retail Products?
    ... >Taking a moment's reflection, Adam Pavelec mused: ... >| It isn't retail per se, but VNC has worked great for me. ... The price is ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: GW Stores Are A Boondoggle [was Re: GW sales down]
    ... the odds of GW abandoning their retail chain are about the same ... The management team as a whole is judged by the stock price. ... since the stock market usually ... sales from local hobby stores would decline even more than it already has. ...
    (rec.games.miniatures.warhammer)
  • Discount Hbby Shop in Allentown
    ... WLM 47018 O Gauge 40' Lehigh Valley Boxcar Retail $45.95 Our Price ... TMN 37602A N Scale Flat W/Trailers PRR #475452 Retail $13.95 Our Price ...
    (rec.models.railroad)
  • Re: Is easterncoinup on Ebay nuts??
    ... Because at a retail they are probably worth what they are asking. ... add a bit more) and see what price you come up with. ... The truth is if you work with private transactions long enough. ... There is no profit in extended labor (in most but not all ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Modem question
    ... That's the retail price. ... distribution cost was a substantial part of the sale price. ... dollars used (as opposed to the $100 I spent on my 1200baud modem, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)