Re: Linksys Firmware Upgrade Available

From: Amir Kolsky (amir@kolsky.com)
Date: 05/28/02

From: "Amir Kolsky" <amir@kolsky.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 11:57:56 GMT

WinRoutePro has NAT, portmapping and the ability to filter packets on their
way out based on protocol, ip addresses and port.

By default all ports are blocked on the way in, and all ports are open on
the way out (i.e., no filters).

Does anyone who knows WinRoute pro better than me tell me if there's a way
to do application level filtering or to add something that will allow to
filter based on app?