Re: Sygate Firewall Pro cannot launched???

From: x y (jamescagney90210@yahoo.com)
Date: 04/17/02

From: "x y" <jamescagney90210@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:40:36 GMT

Try contacting sygate tech support. I like sygate a lot but their software
is not completely bug free.

"Chris" <spider@comes.to> wrote in message
> I have installed Sygate Firewall Pro on my Win2000. The installation
> was successful. But, when I clicked the sygate ICON, nothing
> happens..... I have installed and uninstalled a lot of time, but
> still failed. However, when I installed the Sygate Firewall 4.2,
> everything is okay.
>
> Can someone tell me what is wrong?
>
> Chris

Relevant Pages

  • Re: switch from zonealarm to sygate, problems
    ... > Sygate start after installation and reboot. ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: SPF - Part II
    ... >Here is something I have noticed about Sygate short-cuts. ... >installation of Sygate. ... But no luck. ... I'm going to download ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
    ... >> Sygate tries to load, but fails without an error message. ... > Here is something I have noticed about Sygate short-cuts. ... > installation of Sygate. ... "Automatically Load Sygate Service At Startup" ticked. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: SPF - Part II
    ... Here is something I have noticed about Sygate short-cuts. ... a short-cut is put here upon ... installation of Sygate. ... try to restart it from the desktop short-cut icon, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Sygate
    ... Hey, i am kind of slow when it comes to computer. ... >>the free version of Sygate Firewall? ... > My machines would slow to a crawl suddenly - the display became very ...
    (alt.computer.security)