Need a good Graphical tool for viewing File Security

Hi,

Dose anyone know a good tool for viewing file security in XP Pro.
I tried to use MMC with Security Configuration and Analysis and I have
say it not good at all!.

I would like to apply a filter over the "File Tree" telling me what
files and folders for ex. has
write access for a particular user/group. If a item has write access
that path from the root
of the filesystem should be indicated graphically. In that way it is
easy to locate a folder or file
that has write access and is hidden deep into the tree.

The "MMC with Security Configuration and Analysis" is totally messy
becaus you need to build
a template for each node in the file tree. And it seems to have nasty
bugs which sets permissions
to Everyone from time to time!

/Pelle