ACT MASK DriveEncription Trashed My DriveI

I brought decrypt and encrypted a removable hard drive. I brought the
program and used it for weeks. Then it asked me for my number which I
put in and my mistake was a encrypting my drive after that. I put in
the correct pass word and it encrypted my drive it said so, and then I
turned off the computer and decrypted the files. It said I pout in the
correct password and it said it decrypted the drive but the computer
said that the drive was inaccessible.

For the wise guys who think that software is perfect. I put in the
right password the software said so and said it decrypted the drive. I
put in the right password the software said so and said it decrypted
the drive. I put in the right password the software said so and said
it decrypted the drive.
I put in the right password the software said so and said it decrypted
the drive.

I am sure that someone will say too bad it you forgot you password. I
didn't forget it.

DiskEncryption 4.01 (New Version) Download
DiskEncryption 3.01 (Old Version) Download
If you have NTFS drive encrypted by DiskEncryption old version, please
decrypt it first, then update to 4.01

Act History & Pop-Up Killer & Web Content Filter Download
Act Pop-Up Blocker - Ads & Web Content Filter Download
SaveWeb Download

http://killhistory.net.washall.org/contact.htm

  • RE: Problem while decrypting
    ... Decrypt will decrypt ANY GARBAGE ... in CBC mode a block error affects only two ... simple hash: attach the hash value of the original data at the end, ... > i was encrypting the data using the pass phrase. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Using CryptoStream
    ... You don't bother spending time trying to decrypt something that cannot possibly be encrypted ... As soon as the decrypted stream can be recognized as invalid, ... The main difference is that you have to do this verification anyway, so the work to implement the code is already done, whereas adding a signature just adds to the code you have to include. ... I mentioned decrypting as the only reliable way to know whether you can avoid _encrypting_ something. ...
  • ACT MASK DriveEncription Trashed My Drive
    ... ACT MASK DriveEncription Trashed My Drive ... for my number which I put in and my mistake was encrypting my drive ... DiskEncryption 4.01 Download ... decrypt it first, then update to 4.01 ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: use Windows EFS to encrypt access .mdb file???
    ... Your backend database is MS Jet, ... I'm no expert on EFS, but I think that it causes data to be encrypted ... extra layers in the application (hence "Encrypting File System"). ... Finally, if your application needs a key in order to decrypt the data, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: DRA is Decrypting Files when it shouldnt be!!!
    ... RA for that file and you will see that "Administrator is the RA. ... decrypt it. ... > RA though I rebooted the computer after encrypting the files and before ... >> private key, then create the RA? ...