EFS decryption without keys

Hi all,

I have been reading here for a while and decided to post. I want to
decrypt EFS encrypted files if they were encrypted on a machine that no
longer exists. ie no keys or certificates, just the
encrypted files.

  • Re: How to get my encrypted files back - Copy to FAT32...
    ... Those keys were lost. ... How to get my encrypted files back - Copy to FAT32... ... >>>author and do not necessarily represent those of the Pacific Technology ... > you are not the intended recipient, or an agent of the intended recipient ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: locked out of XP, need file access
    ... If you've created a Password Reset Disk, ... If you have ever exported encryption or recovery keys from your machine, ... domain admin will be able to recover your encrypted files for you. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Cant access to Encrypted Files
    ... All the info about keys is in the paper available here ... > about the EFS keys. ... >>intact and are willing to pay to recover the files. ... >>> access those encrypted files. ...
  • Re: Cant access to encryped folder
    ... recovery agent set and export it's keys and certs, ... recover encrypted files if the relevant recovery keys are lost ... > i CANT access to my d: drive encryped files and folders. ...
  • Re: Encrypted Files Problem ---- Pls Help
    ... If you did not export either yours or the recovery agent's (if you ... created one) keys and certificates then the files are lost and you will ... > I have some problem with my encrypted files. ... > first partition has winxp installed and the other one has my backup ...