Minimum rights to join PC to domain
- From: j15max@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 5 Jul 2006 09:55:15 -0700
I need to find out what is the minimum rights I must assign to a person
needs to join a PC to a domain.
Example: A technician rebuilds a Workstation and need to joined it to
domain for the user. The technician is not suppose to have any other
rights on the network.
Any assistance will be appreciated.
- Prev by Date: SysAdmin Survey. How does your org assign responsibilities?
- Next by Date: NT 4.0 Password problem
- Previous by thread: SysAdmin Survey. How does your org assign responsibilities?
- Next by thread: NT 4.0 Password problem