CFP - IT Underground 2006, Prague, Czech Republic
- From: Piotr Sobolewski <piotr_sobolewski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:53:50 +0100
I'd like to announce the call for papers for the IT Underground 2006, a
two-day conference organized by Software Conferences and hakin9.lab team in
23-24 February 2006, Prague, Czech Republic.
IT Underground 2006 is a fifth edition of a conference dedicated to IT
security issues, where remarkable authorities will share their knowledge and
experience with IT specialists.
In previous editions we had pleasure to listen to: Ofir Arkin, Maximillian
Dornseif, David h1kari Hulton, Chuck Willis, Charl Van der Walt, Shalom
Carmel, Martin Herfurt, Adam Laurie, Marcel Holtmann, Alexander Kornbrust,
Saumil Udayan Shah, Robert Lee Ayers, Dave Aitel, Stefano Zanero, Thorsten
Holz, Joanna Rutkowska, Michael Shema, Piotr Sobolewski, Michal Szymanski,
Paul Wouters, Rakan El-Khalil, Wojciech Dworakowski, K.K. Mookhey, Pawel
The dead line for lecture proposals is the 15th of January, 2006.
All the detailed information you can find on http://www.itUnderground.org/
We hope that you find our offer interesting. Please, contact me to discuss
further details of our cooperation.
IT Underground 2006 - basic characteristics.
When: 23-24 February 2006
Where: Prague, Czech Republic
Topic: IT Security
- hotel accommodation and transfer,
- full support for your presentation, both before and during the conference,
- providing the necessary technical facilities for the presentation,
- assistance in acquiring and publishing presentation materials, information
about your lecture in the conference brochure,
- supervising and directing the overall progress of the conference.
- Prev by Date: Re: Lock down wireless network
- Next by Date: Re: How can I remove EVERYONE from default sharing permisions
- Previous by thread: Lock down wireless network
- Next by thread: Re: How can I remove EVERYONE from default sharing permisions