Event ID: 40968

From: Fox (fehim_at_BRISI.e-lab.ba)
Date: 11/24/05

    Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:04:16 +0100

    On my web server i'm using win2003 without any SPs. Every day my machine
    crash down at least two times per day. In Even log a get this message:

    Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: LSASRV
    Event Category: SPNEGO (Negotiator)
    Event ID: 40968
    Date: 24.11.2005
    Time: 15:49:03
    User: N/A
    Computer: WEBSERVER
    The Security System has received an authentication request that could
    not be decoded. The request has failed.

    Data:
    0000: 00 00 00 00 ....

    Does any body have the cure for this illness ?!?!?!

    Fox.