Windows update ports

From: billie (billiejoex_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/27/05

    Date: 26 Oct 2005 16:42:58 -0700

    I got a private network administrated by a Debian firewall/server.
    Wich ports do I have to open on the firewall (iptables) to permit the
    clients to execute Windows update?
    Note that the clients doesn't execute updates manually via browser: I
    enabled the automatic update function from the "security center" that,
    I suppose, uses a different port instead of 80 tcp.

    Besides, I'd like to open the right port exclusively regarding the
    Microsoft-update-servers. Because there are more than one server can
    someone please provide me a list of all Microsoft update servers?
    Something like:

    download.microsoft.com
    windowsupdate.com
    windowsupdate.microsoft.com