Re: Win2k system(8) Listening to port 1028

someone92_at_hotmail.com
Date: 08/13/05

    Date: 12 Aug 2005 21:57:22 -0700

    In fact what I would like to know if it's normal for this port (in
    win2k). Today I saw that services was listening to port 1029 instead of
    1028. Should I do some further research or just live with it. (I have a
    firewall blocking the port anyway).

    • Re: Best Plan of action for 2 forest.......
      ... PortQry reports the status of a port in one of the following ways: ... ..LISTENING This response indicates that a process is listening on the target ...
    • Re: RIP issue with HMC - security violation?
      ... using an UDP port, 520, which would normally imply that there was a Routing ... Information Protocol (RIP) process behind it capable of modifying the routing ... as a "listening" state for the application. ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
    • Re: RealVNC
      ... If we are talking about RealVNC it goes this way ... Then there is default Java listening port on port 5800 on the client machine ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Cant join a domain
      ... Attempting to resolve name to IP address... ... TCP port 42: NOT LISTENING ...