Re: Getting user logon data in Win98, how?

aatcbbtccctc_at_yahoo.com
Date: 06/17/05

    Date: 16 Jun 2005 20:50:43 -0700

    Kellie, please quote the exact words from that article, which describe
    how to get (acquire, obtain, come into possession of) the current
    user's password on a windows 98 system - the original poster's
    question.

    Cheers,
    TC

    • Re: Event viewer Account specified is different" errors
      ... Older Windows applications use the older Windows ... ..MANIFEST file, which is an XML document, can be created to tell XP to use ... under the proper account. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • =?Windows-1252?Q?Re:_Desktop_icons_won=B4t_save?=
      ... icons popped right into the spaces they were supposed to. ... That info is for the 28 folder views, size, position, etc. that Windows ... I can only assume that if you click the Reset All Folders button in ...
    • Re: TweakUI "Focus"
      ... I prefer to keep the option in TWEAK UI.... ... But Windows seems intent on defaulting this ... clicking its shortcut on the Start menu or by choosing Start, Run, ...
      (alt.os.windows-xp)
    • Re: Was going to.........
      ... was about MS Office, not Windows itself. ... Olaf challenged that claim, saying that if it ... .Net is a Java clone. ... That was a quote from the article. ...
    • Choice Comments on LSEs .NET Implementation
      ... "This is a design or implementation issue. ... Windows for development platforms so I am not promoting Linux. ... Fact 1 - Windows 2003 does not have a real-time kernel. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)