Re: Getting user logon data in Win98, how?

From: Sten Westerback (sten.westerback_at_NO_SPAMnokia.com)
Date: 06/16/05

Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:26:45 GMT

"Kellie Fitton" <KELLIEFITTON@YAHOO.COM> wrote in message
news:1118851867.634455.74730@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> Hi Sten,
>
> I think its time for you to switch to deCaffeinated coffee. :---))
>
> I simply provided the link and said what microSoft's saying in their
> article, this is
> the only article I have found with reference to windows 98 from their
> KB archive.

Your searching skills must be a bit rusty... there is thousands of articles
about Win98 on Microsoft's sites... why did you choose that one? ;)

- Sten

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Using a recovery or restore cd on another computer?
    ... Read my other posts ...again for the first time. ... i am saying I have Win98 CD. ... > saying you have Win98SE CD. ... > I have never said I have Dell Win98SE CD. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Freeware Pocket Alim
    ... it seems to be a way of saying good-bye. ... > My Arabic to English is a bit rusty ... >> Fostering software theft is not really appreciated here, ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: TT tonight
    ... We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the ... drugs began to take hold. ... I remember "Rusty" ... saying something like: ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Bulldog Bash - "Motorcyclist shot on M40"
    ... We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the ... drugs began to take hold. ... I remember "Rusty" ... saying something like: ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Help, Sell or Not to Sell?
    ... sounding much like they ... were saying: ... rusty focus... ... I think it's just detail stuff through rubbing trim, ...
    (uk.rec.cars.maintenance)