Poroblem when editing ACLs

From: alexK (alex_koschel_at_web.de)
Date: 04/25/05

    Date: 25 Apr 2005 02:20:11 -0700

    Hello,
    I am trying to edit an ACL of a directory. I want to add the group of
    local administrators to this directory. My problem is, I want to do
    this in a script and it has to work on systems with different language
    settings e.g. English, German and so on.

    • Re: using imagex on WinXP
      ... ACL on a single file inside the image. ... I have read online that you can't use imagex with xp ... everything to do with the editor being used to edit ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • GPO NEED HELP
      ... Made the stupid mistake of removing Domain Admins and Enterprise Admins from ... Can't edit now, can't take ownership....any way of forcing ... DA\EAs to the ACL?? ...
    • GPO ISSUE NEED HELP!!
      ... Made the stupid mistake of removing Domain Admins and Enterprise Admins from ... Can't edit now, can't take ownership....any way of forcing ... DA\EAs to the ACL?? ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)