Re: Use RMTSHARE in Active Directory domain

TomJatHub_at_Hotmail.com
Date: 02/11/05

    Date: 11 Feb 2005 12:05:05 -0800

    Hi Steve,

    Yes Net Share will work on the computer you want to create the share
    on, but I need to be able to do this remotely. We are creating shares
    on a file and print server from our desktops.

    Any ideas on that? Third party?

    Thanks,

    Tom

    • Re: Nobel Laureate Barack
      ... Tom wrote: ... the submission deadline for candidates passed. ... His name was submitted by a third party, his award granted by a third ... yAHBUT iT'S sTILL aLL hIS fAULT! ...
      (rec.arts.tv)
    • Re: Can explorer remember what explorer bars you want to have displayed?
      ... send it to me via private e-mail. ... Troubleshooting Windows XP ... >> Tom, is this third party? ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: SMS Messages
      ... >messages from their desktops, (XP Pro using Outlook) ... There are a number of third party apps that do this take a look at: ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Setting up a Print Server for first time!
      ... I have never set up a print server before, ... IP Printing from the desktops. ... which at first glance I'm assuming is for ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
    • Re: Hotels : free booking online
      ... Many years ago, when booking thru a third party, the room could not get ... No matter what the action was. ... Tom in Ct ...
      (alt.vacation.las-vegas)