Report on a user's effective permissions by folder

worlddreams_at_hotmail.com
Date: 02/09/05

    Date: 9 Feb 2005 13:01:49 -0800

    Is there a way to Report on a user's effective permissions by folder?
    This would be nice to do when a user leaves, moves departments etc. to
    see what folder he/she had access to.

    OS is: 2000 Server and NT4 Server NTFS.

    • Report on a users effective permissions by folder
      ... Is there a way to Report on a user's effective permissions by folder? ... 2000 Server and NT4 Server NTFS. ...
    • Re: Report on a users effective permissions by folder
      ... > Is there a way to Report on a user's effective permissions by folder? ... all permissions set for each folder. ...
    • Re: Pop Up MALWARE: winfixer2005, winantivirus etc.
      ... report out of c:\mcafee before performing another scan. ... Instructions for use by user as posted in the SpywareWarrior forum: ... Once in safe mode open the VundoFix folder and double-click on KillVundo.bat ... The fix will run then HijackThis will open. ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • RE: Import data from Excel - Select Only certain columns
      ... > called monthly reports with a button for each report). ... Checks my Need to be Processed folder using the FileSystemObject to see ... If files exist it opens up my Access DB and executes my Create Report ...
      (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)
    • Re: ESENT 215
      ... I understand this issue is: the ESENT 215 error appeared on SBS Server performance report. ... when the index service is started, all folders will have the checkbox "For fast searching, allow Indexing Service to index this folder." ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)