Download all Patch for Windows NT

From: Siudex (Siudex_at_wp.pl)
Date: 02/09/05

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:00:05 +0100

Hi
    I have got many server NT 4.0 (service pack 6a), I want inastall in all
server all security patche. These servers are not connect to the Internet.
I'm planing preaper batch file which all security patch and programs qchain.
Do you know how download all security patch, it is very boring download
sixty patch one by one.
Have you got any idea, to improve this job?
Thanks for yours answers.
Siudex

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Disconnections with TSAC
    ... > KB898060 only describes the issue with the Security Patch MS05-019. ... > entry that you should search for to see if you did install it. ... tonight on the Terminal Server. ... Thanks for your help Vera, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.clients)
  • Problem w/ MS03-031 Security Patch after sp3a install
    ... Scheduler 0 appears to be hung....". ... When I use the performance monitor to look at the server, ... seemed to have diappeared after the security patch install. ... The KB article states sp3a now reports this problem, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • MSSQL Server 7.0 SP4 latest security patch
    ... If you are running Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0 Service ... Do we have to apply security patch first to Windows NT ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: EventID 32003 after applying latest critical updates ?
    ... Issues caused by a security patch are a free call. ... > Even after removal of these updates, NAT is ... > they can connect to websites on the SBS server and to Exchange on the SBS ... > From the server internet connection is working normally. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • MS04-12
    ... I have a problem after the installation of the Security Patch of MS ... on a server (Win2003 Standard). ... The Com+ Console and the IIS Console ... opened with the message "Unable to open the COMUID.DLL server!". ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.applications)