Inactive Computer Accounts

From: mdc (markcash_at_Hotmail.com)
Date: 02/05/05

    Date: 5 Feb 2005 07:01:40 -0800

    We have just completed a Windows NT to Windows 2003 migration. During
    this migration, there were a lot of computer accounts that were created
    that were not needed. Is there a script that I can run that will tell
    me the last time these computers were logged into? I need to get rid
    of these accounts so that it doesn't clutter up my system. I have a
    script to get lastlogon date for a user, but need the same for a
    computer.

    Any ideas?

    Mark