Inactive Computer Accounts

From: mdc (markcash_at_Hotmail.com)
Date: 02/05/05

    Date: 5 Feb 2005 07:01:40 -0800

    We have just completed a Windows NT to Windows 2003 migration. During
    this migration, there were a lot of computer accounts that were created
    that were not needed. Is there a script that I can run that will tell
    me the last time these computers were logged into? I need to get rid
    of these accounts so that it doesn't clutter up my system. I have a
    script to get lastlogon date for a user, but need the same for a
    computer.

    Any ideas?

    Mark

    • Re: Migration with XP Prof
      ... > do after the migration is to select the target domain from the domains ... Migrate computer accounts ... >> Does I power on Windows XP computer with logon Domain Administrator ...
    • RE: NDS to Windows Active Directory Migration Question
      ... In the white paper of the migration form Novell to AD, ... Objects that must be manually migrated include: computer accounts, ... to run successfully if the client is windows XP. ...
    • RE: NDS to Windows Active Directory Migration Question
      ... In the white paper of the migration form Novell to AD, ... Objects that must be manually migrated include: computer accounts, ... to run successfully if the client is windows XP. ...
    • ADMT cant work at additional domain controller
      ... We are planning to migrate 800+ workstations from Windows NT 4.0 domain to ... we can migrate the computer accounts ... domain controller to do the ADMT migration in order to speed up the task. ...
    • RE: migrating users and other from win2k to win2003
      ... You may migrate the users, NTFS permissions, IIS and DNS to the new Windows ... Server 2003 system by using the Active Directory Migration Tool. ... This article assumes that the source domain is a Windows 2000-based ...