Penetration Testing/Vulnerability Study

From: Sherman H. (shung_at_charter.net)
Date: 07/19/04

    Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:50:59 -0700

    I am searching for what areas are tested for a regular penetration test done
    by a consultant. We are thinking about doing that by ourselves Info
    Security Team and would like to have a comprehensive listing of the scope.
    Any links are appreciated.

    • Penetration Test/Vulnerability Study
      ... I am searching for what areas are tested for a regular penetration test done ... by a consultant. ... Security Team and would like to have a comprehensive listing of the scope. ...
      (comp.security.unix)
    • Penetration Test
      ... I am searching for what areas are tested for a regular penetration test done ... by a consultant. ... Security Team and would like to have a comprehensive listing of the scope. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Vulnerability Assessment
      ... I am searching for what areas are tested for a regular penetration test done ... by a consultant. ... Security Team and would like to have a comprehensive listing of the scope. ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: .Net or COM component for graph
      ... You may have to do a little searching for the download. ... Richard Grier, Consultant, Hard & Software 12962 West Louisiana Avenue ...
    • Re: Penetration Testing/Vulnerability Study
      ... >by a consultant. ... >Security Team and would like to have a comprehensive listing of the scope. ...
      (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)