Failed to open SCM (while using pwdump3)

From: Vinod Gadgoli (sdmvinod_at_indiatimes.com)
Date: 05/25/04

    Date: 24 May 2004 23:52:19 -0700

    Hi
    While connecting to remote system
    i have mapped the c$ share to the local drive and i have got the
    administrative privilages to do that.
    now that after establishing null session and haveing mapped the drive
    if i try to run pwdump3 with the ip address of the target machine
    i am getting the error
    Faile do Open SCM

    ( i have tried pinging the remote machine and it responds and its alive)

    can any body help me out to solve this problems

    thanks in advance

    cheers

    bye

    • Re: Sending a keep alive signal to remote terminal
      ... remote system I'm connecting to will disconnect a line that has been idle ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Great SWT Program
      ... terminal-emulator window and then, under "screen", connecting to ... a remote system. ... And you complained about others referring to other posts ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: netlogon service and LogonUser() API function
      ... connecting to the IPC$ share on a remote system using a specific set of credentials is an excellent way of accessing a remote system with admin credentials. ...
    • Re: Great SWT Program
      ... of not losing state when connecting with a remote system over ... discussion was clearly use of unreliable connections. ... Concede what point? ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)