Any Help with Migrating Permissions from NDS to NTFS?

From: Bubba Paris (gomer_at_templeton.com)
Date: 03/25/04

    Date: 25 Mar 2004 07:11:28 -0800

    Hello all,
    My company is migrating data from our old Novell environment (4.12) to
    Win2K AD. I need to bring the permissions and folder structure over,
    as well as about 50 TB of data. Are there any (preferably command
    line) utilities that would make this job easier? Any info on this type
    of process at all would be appreciated.