Re: Is this a virus?

From: Michael (Not-My-Real_Address_at_bigpond.net.au)
Date: 03/14/04

    Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:01:12 GMT

    "Brandon Mitchell" <foo@bar.com> wrote in message
    news:1056kjnoh53rqd4@news.supernews.com...
    > Michael wrote:
    > >>Linux gateway = Redhat
    > >>Suspect Computer = WinNT Workstation
    > >

    > > After collecting more details logs it turned out this is a problem with
    the
    > > linux machine. There was nothing wrong with what the windows-nt machine
    was
    > > doing.
    >
    > Other than running Windows NT? ;^)

    Huh? I already said it was running windows-nt so knew it was doing so. I'm
    not quite sure what you mean.

    > BM

    • Re: Is this a virus?
      ... > Michael wrote: ... >> After collecting more details logs it turned out this is a problem with ... > Other than running Windows NT? ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • RE: Install Security patch 3 times before success
      ... My client is running Windows 2000 Professional SP2 and IE ... Michael ... >What service packs, Versions of IE, and Service Pack ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
    • Re: Connection Problems
      ... Did you activated TCPIP network protocol for this default instance (verify ... Philippe RUELLO ... "Michael O'S" a écrit dans le message de news: ... > I have a small workgroup of computers all running windows xp sp2. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.connect)
    • Cannot Write To File Part II
      ... I'm running Windows 2000 Pro in both instances. ... Michael ... Prev by Date: ...
      (comp.databases.paradox)
    • Re: Can I disable "Isass" in startup list?
      ... I'm running Windows XP home. ... the ability to disable firewalls and local security ... It specifically deals with local security and login policies. ...