Re: Microsoft PKI/CA server setup

From: David Cross [MS] (dcross_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/02/04

    Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:53:52 -0800

    Can I setup a CA server that functions as both root and issuing CA?

    Yes, this would be an enterprise root CA

    And, can I setup a stand-alone CA (as opposed to an Enterprise CA) that
    > can interact fully with AD as described in this MS wireless security
    > setup documentation (See Planning Guide)?

    No, not completely. That would make it an enterprise CA.

    --
    David B. Cross [MS]
    http://support.microsoft.com

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=cdb639b3-010b-47e7-b234-a27cda291dad&displaylang=e