Re: Parsing Dr. Watson log files

From: Top Rock (top-rock_at_lycos.co.uk)
Date: 02/24/04

    Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:37:32 -0000

    Try using something like :-

    for /f "tokens=1,2,3,4" %i in (myfile.log) do echo %i %j %k %l>>
    parsedfile.txt

    the tokens tells the command to use the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th colum the %i
    means the first collum variable is %i the myfile.txt is the name of the log
    and then we can echo which colums out that we want. In this case I have said
    colums 1,2,3,4 by echoing %i, %j %k %l