What does this error mean? Does somebody intrude then force me to restart my PC?

From: Kelvin _at_ SG (_at_)
Date: 02/05/04

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:04:07 +0800

Hi, there:

I used to screen lock my NT 4 machine when I leave work, with my unfinished
work running.

Today when I arrive at office I see this error, see attachment. Basically it
reads "There was an
internal error and one of the windows you were using has been closed. It is
recomended that you
save your work and close all programs, and then restart your computer."
Basically I suspected
somebody might have installed bogus programs on the PC but he can't restart
the PC without
getting caught by me since I have technical applications running...

Can anybody suggest me how I could detect if there is any activities behind?

Thanks for your advice.

Relevant Pages