Re: looking for GINA.dll or Windows logon replacement for Windows 95, 98 and Me

From: David Méndez (davigre_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/14/04

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:18:52 -0500

Thank's Jacek!!

How can I make a Network provider ? do you have some samples ? where can I
look for this ?

David.
"Jacek Trzcinski" <jacek@certum.pl> escribió en el mensaje
> Hello David !
> In operating systems like 9x there is no embeded mechanisms like in NT
> or upper for user authentication. Way out of this is to write own
> network provider and implement there logon ( authentication ) functions.
> Comercial solutions based for example on fingerprint authentication work
> this way on 9x systems.
>
> Regards
> Jacek
>
> David Méndez wrote:
> > I am working on a GINA.dll replacement. Then I will make a WIN logon
> > replacement for Win 95, W 98 and Win ME, does someone know were to look
or
> > probably some source code?
> >
> > Thank's

Relevant Pages

  • Re: looking for GINA.dll or Windows logon replacement for Windows 95, 98 and Me
    ... Thank's Jacek!! ... > Hello David! ... > In operating systems like 9x there is no embeded mechanisms like in NT ... > Comercial solutions based for example on fingerprint authentication work ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: power outage and now dual video card set up wont work but ok a
    ... "David B." ... are specific forums that deal with specific problems or operating systems, ... I had a no signal to my monitor so I pulled out the video cards one at ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Just upgraded to XP
    ... automatic bot programs that scan these groups for valid addresses. ... "David Lawson" wrote in message ... I have used most other operating systems and ... so Ill just start reading ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Just upgraded to XP
    ... I was just trying in my own stupid ... I have used most other operating systems and ... so Ill just start reading now. ... David ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)