Re: How do run Explorer as another user

From: Volker Birk (bumens_at_dingens.org)
Date: 11/18/03

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:36:15 +0100

Manoj Paul Joseph <nospammanoj_paul_joseph@yahoo.com> wrote:
> How do I run Explorer as another user? I want to browse a folder as another
> user.

runas /user:administrator "explorer /separate"

VB.

--
X-Pie Software GmbH
Postfach 1540, 88334 Bad Waldsee

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How reduce number items listed start menu
    ... is Explorer the only way, ... If you create a folder in the All Users\Start Menu with the same name as one ... Create and Configure User Accounts in Windows XP ... application, Disk copier, etc.) You'll be glad to know that if you have ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • RE: IE Explorer error when viewing jpg
    ... "nass" wrote: ... Explorer begins to open the folder then shuts down with the message explorer ... Possible Virus Infection (I'm running McAfee and a scan of the drive did not ...
  • Re: normal.dot
    ... The only difference between Start | Search and searching from Windows ... "Stella" wrote in message ... > Windows Explorer to get to the search function I started ... >>> -Open My Documents Folder ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Cant delete folder!!! (Xere Inc)
    ... Explorer is configured to show hidden and system folders/files for the ... Free tools from SysInternals such as Process Explorer Autoruns and can help ... You also should scan for spyware and malware in Safe Mode being sure ... "Cannot rename New Folder: A file with the name you specified already ...
  • Re: printer context menu error in printer folder
    ... The .htt is sort of a web page, except that it runs in Explorer, not IE ... Actually, .HTT stands for HyperText ... You can customize your own folder by doing a custom .htt and linking it to ... area on a folder and customize view, Windows generates a .htt for you. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.file_system)