NT Administrator Password

From: steve (steve_at_trisys.co.uk)
Date: 08/07/03

Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:15:13 +0100

Hi All,

I have a very paranoid boss who is certain that his emails are being read by
someone with the admin password. To try and calm him I have changed the
admin password to something that I only know about - however, we all know
that you can obtain password hacking tools straight from the web.

Is there a way to make an administrators password impossible to crack ??

Cheers

Steve

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Ive been hacked
    ... site itself that way he can't get in and snoop on your emails. ... Change the admin password also on your local box.. ... > one of my msn friends hacke my pc and retreived my passwork what should i do? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: NT Administrator Password
    ... for your boss or anyone else... ... Don't send anything by e-mail you want to keep absolutely private... ... > I have a very paranoid boss who is certain that his emails are being read ... > admin password to something that I only know about - however, ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: NT Administrator Password
    ... To try and calm him I have changed the ... >admin password to something that I only know about - however, ... ever be 100% crack proof. ... SAM, plus rotate paswords frequently. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)