Re: Running .CMD outside user context

From: - AJS (a)
Date: 07/01/03

Date: 1 Jul 2003 13:52:42 -0500

(SNIP)

"Roc" <mcnutt@aqssys.com> wrote:
>I haven't tried it myself, but can you configure SRVANY.EXE (resource kit)
>to call CMD.EXE and have CMD.EXE execute the CMD file (the /k parameter if I
>remember correctly)?

Just following up... That worked great. The .CMD file itself will run as a
service using SERVANY. Follow the directions in the RKDocs.HLP to tweak the
registry and you're golden. No CMD.EXE, no switches, no trauma.

Thanks,
- AJS

Relevant Pages

  • Re: RFC: Building the Perfect Tabbed Pane (an tutorial article)
    ... manipulation. ... that logic must reside in a script block ... head shouldn't be an issue as long as the script is after the closing ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Javascript: string detection
    ... this script doesn' work, probably, because of the wrong syntax. ... A complete syntax check is better left to the server where existing code is more readily available and not a burden on the client. ... Be aware that even the regular expression above is restrictive as it won't accept literal IPv6 addresses, those that contain display names, or comments in some locations. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Grep and mv
    ... Or just the ones you have created with the script? ... > My silly little grep script extracts the names as ... > The error messages I get when running this script are: ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: Need Help with my script logic
    ... Below is the complete script. ... the hidden inputs get populated after the following on the form: ... the other relevant fields are pretty much everything that takes data ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Unix scripts
    ... operations at the beginning of the script while calling it after ... > If no file is given on the command line or all file lines were read, ... > The system calls echo and printf are frequently used for the file line ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)