Logging IP addresses of machines found in Event Viewer?

From: Michael Salmons (salmonsm_at_missouri.edu)
Date: 06/30/03

    Date: 30 Jun 2003 07:12:52 -0700

    Hello,

    I was wondering if anyone is logging the IP addresses of the machines
    they see in their event viewer, and if so how they are doing it.

    Thanks,

    Michael Salmons
    salmonsm@missouri.edu

    • inconsistant log on/log off lock up
      ... trouble logging on or logging off computers. ... aging systems to our current DCs. ... case with these machines. ... have ever been filled to capacity due to profiles. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: New XP box will only boot in safe mode?
      ... Also, this is happening on two identical, new machines with the ... combination does boot in normal mode. ... You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Administrative Tools, ... done I had to install a couple of applications that some of the ...
    • Re: New XP box will only boot in safe mode?
      ... What versions of eCopy are on the older machines that ... Also, this is happening on two identical, new machines with ... combination does boot in normal mode. ... You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, ...
    • Re: Windows task manager
      ... I will have to do it on around 80 machines. ... There no such errors on the event viewer. ... information (the same as in Windows task manager) using script. ... >> all applications in the computer when the computer starts slowing down. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
    • Re: Start up problem
      ... The problem is that the error stops it logging ... You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, ... View and Manage Event Logs in Event Viewer in Windows XP ... Can you toggle the boot logging? ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)