Re: Altering desktop

From: John Thompson (
Date: 06/17/03

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:00:51 GMT

In article <czkHa.2745$>, Keith D. Miller wrote:

> have a number of users that use win2000Pro,win XP PRO, and some one is
> playing with the desk top, changing colors, screens saver, font sizes and
> colors. What privilege level allow them to use their programs both locally
> and domain wise, but locks them out from changing these type of settings

If they have their own login they should be able to change their own
desktop, fonts, etc. without affecting anybody else's settings.

-John (

Relevant Pages

  • Re: KDE 4.2 FIREFOX Font size problem
    ... new and take the time to set it up properly,I yum upgraded (Fedora 8 ... Then I tried Firefox and it was unusable for me. ... Whilst setting up KDE,mostly making font sizes bigger because my ... to match your KDE settings, and if that doesn't work, you can make ...
  • Re: Unable to change font sizing
    ... In the “Accessibility” window, you can choose to: ... Ignore font sizes specified on Web pages. ... Incoming mail from other people which contains larger sized text is also received by me as 12pt. ... I have checked all the settings in TOOLS/OPTIONS/COMPOSE and all are correct. ...
  • Re: The Bug Doctor
    ... >is that from page to page the font sizes are all different. ... I do the same thing to ignore settings. ... Black lettering on a navy blue background ... >I did a search for an online XP manual and came up with The Bug Doctor. ...
  • Re: Trouble seeing web page properly
    ... > My IE 6 does not display all of the graphics included on a web page properly. ... > I see buttons and icons and some images but the font sizes and page layout ... Try toggling both of those Accessibility settings while View, ... Sometimes toggling settings ...
  • Window being cut off (in spite of scaled=false)
    ... I have developed a GUI with a fixed ... false to cope with different font sizes in Windows. ... display settings I try! ...